Thursday, November 01, 2007

Just argued with my mum about some stupid stuffs.
& she brought MacD fries for me , but she dump it on my table.
So , am i suppose to be mad or happy ?

Rather rough start for this morning.
Mum nagged (again , yesterday too) at me , work was harder than usual. I hate big & car companies , damn lekchek to do accounts for them.
I almost flipped my whole plate .
Physics ap was totally boring.
Some stupid taxi uncle almost knocked me down.

New month for a shit start.

To the obvious :
Stop repeating every single shit about you over and over again. You know how irritating are you?
Quit hinting me that i'm suppose and i want to cheer you up when i'm trying so hard to ignore of all your whines.
I mean , attention seekers like you do that.
"Oh pamela , i'm so sad now , how?"
"Pamela , i'm realllllly sad , *sighx100*"
Not only once , but it's countless of times already !
Doesn't mean that i agreed with you on something once , means you are ALWAYS correct .
What kind of pathetic logic is that .
Don't force me , or your other "friends" to like you cause you are just making us aviod you.
& S.E.R.I.O.U.S.L.Y who the heck would tell their friends "Oh ! I'm so cute!"
Don't think as if you are some fashion diva queen , buying expensive stuffs doesn't mean you have the "taste"
Some people look good with just a plastic bag.

I'll tell you now if i like you as a friend anot.
NO. I FUCKING DON'T.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home