I'm feeling ...
reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally fucking tired right now .
Woke up at 830am to meet bestie dinosaur poot3 ..
And i was lateee , so i rushed and everything .
Cabbed down and met her @ tiong .
Had MacDonalds , and headed to plaza singapura . Can't find any nice top there .
Arcade and vera has the power to attract Angmo siah !
I'm jealous ! HAHAHA.
Then walked down to orchard , for the popular wanton noodles @ heeren.
Ate and it rained .
Grabbed 2 Newpaper to prevent our head to get wet but only to make our fingers with dirty.
And her laughing manics starts ..
Sometimes i don't know why , they just happens.
I wanted to find the fish knick-knack bags ! but i couldn't find them !
>:/
Walked to FarEastPlaza.
& yaddas.
I bought a panda bag which is totallllllllly cute lah ! (with the help of bestie)
Neh neh neh .. I will show you next time.
I don't care , i like it very much !
K 3 pictures.


Didn't take much as busy shopping and we both are tired.
BUAYBYE !
reaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaally fucking tired right now .
Woke up at 830am to meet bestie dinosaur poot3 ..
And i was lateee , so i rushed and everything .
Cabbed down and met her @ tiong .
Had MacDonalds , and headed to plaza singapura . Can't find any nice top there .
Arcade and vera has the power to attract Angmo siah !
I'm jealous ! HAHAHA.
Then walked down to orchard , for the popular wanton noodles @ heeren.
Ate and it rained .
Grabbed 2 Newpaper to prevent our head to get wet but only to make our fingers with dirty.
And her laughing manics starts ..
Sometimes i don't know why , they just happens.
I wanted to find the fish knick-knack bags ! but i couldn't find them !
>:/
Walked to FarEastPlaza.
& yaddas.
I bought a panda bag which is totallllllllly cute lah ! (with the help of bestie)
Neh neh neh .. I will show you next time.
I don't care , i like it very much !
K 3 pictures.



Didn't take much as busy shopping and we both are tired.
BUAYBYE !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home