Sunday, September 02, 2007


I don't believe in love at first sight ,




but
NOW I DO LAH !

I went to the barber shop to cut my hair when i saw this damn x infinity hawwwwt guy .
& he cut it for meeee !
I'm not going to wash my hair forever alrd !
*Screech*

Too bad he's 10 years my senior (when he don't even f*ing look like one !)
If nottttt..
>:D
& Pamela Wong , you can like ..
dream on.
-frown to the max

K sorry about that , it's a girls thing.

So anyway yesterday we celebrated the hamster aka vera's birthday @ Changi Airport.
Most memorable day !
But ,
Too much to elaborate
So let the pictures do the talking.
Oh about this picture , jaarvis put a pamphlet on vera's hoodie .
And she doesn't know.
I laughed like wyz , and i got my retribution back -.-
Thanks pootie for the treat !
& now , thou shall say ..
GOODBYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home