Friday, August 31, 2007


I feel like SHIT right now , not the emo kind of shit
But my f* throat hurts so badly that i just feel like choking myself and tear all the pain out. (isn't that worst?)

So short entry.
HAPPY TEACHERS DAY !
&
HAPPY 15th BIRTHDAY VERA PUTRI !!
\m/

I was surprised that some of the guys were actually quite enthu about the idea of wearing PINK.
Yes ,
P.I.N.K
I want Tim's stomach !
He have absolutely no bulging stomach fats , AT ALL.
He's so effing slim + thin, i could have kiss it.
HAHA
My stress reliever .
*Two thumbs up*

Went Vivo with Vera & Jaarvis !
He's meaty meaty !
Pinchy pinccchy !

I saw weihong&the rest , walked around with them for abit .
Watched Even Almighty.
V.nice show , go watch it okay ? (:
Okay the rest i'm lazy to elaborate.
I need my sleep now uhh !
I predict a very bad headache is on it's way

BYEBYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home