Saturday, August 18, 2007

AUGUST 17.
Crappin' + Enjoyable Day (:

In school ....

Mr LimBun > Behind us < : Girls..(me&vera) , tuck in your shirt!
We : *thought he wasn't talking to us, so ignores*
Mr LB : Girls !! Tuck in your shirt ! .. I can see your undergarment !
We : Wtfhasha?!
HAHA Whalao !
So means , if we tuck in our shirt cannot see our undergarment lah?
Then tuck out can see them?
HUH !?
He's damn weird lah.

I was about to order mac when i remembered i forget to bring my library book when its already after school ( I left it at home )
Talk about being absent-minded.
THEN .. I don't know what i did , or what did i say that made Vera started laughing like a fucktard .
Being completely UNLUCKY ,
i was sitting directly infront of her when she started to spit her coke onto my face.
Eh , i still have the vision of it okay .
If only i can plug any USB wires to my head and transfer the image to the computer .

According to her > She thought there's nothing in her mouth.
But it was damn funny , you know Vera's laughter , can kill people .
We ( Jaar , Me , Vera ) started laughing like a don't-know-what-retards in the MacD.

Ate and headed to Library ,
Studied a little then trained down to Town.
We sat at some basement and I ate donuts and 3balls thingy for dinner.

Me and Vera wants to buy (fill in the blanks) together !
HAHAHA.
><" Saw some musicians outside Taka playing "Heaven"
Damn nice ..

Okay vera ,
my eyes are watery because it's really very nice !

Jaar was v.funny (and super meaty)
He and his lame jokes ..
next time he can be entertainer for sure.
Always make something that is not funny but yet he can turn it to make like real funny !
Get it ?

& it's home sweet home (:
VOKAY VOKAY ....<< :D


AUGUST 18.

Went over to Vera's house to mug.
I think i am spending too much time with her already man !
I'm turning lesbiaaan ! (Joke okay?)
Then dinner @ Swenson.
Stupid asshole , she keep making me laugh (or the other way round)

HAH
I went back home and i accidently swing and knock my ear piece on to the table , so one is louder than the other.

But when my dad use it , it works !
Omg !
It's like having the... HANDS OF GOD
But he heals electronic gadget..

WOOO , Time to sleep baby !
GOODNIGHT!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home