
Today is a DIE-ALSO-MUST-BLOG day !
Hell loads of picture and videos for you to look forward to :D
27July07 - Hello , i will not forget you .
So god answer my prayers , it didn't rain !
I set my alarm at 5.20 PM . ( Dumb shiaaat )
Met bestf @ redhill and trained all the way down to Chinese garden & meet up with marcus and chinghok.
Entered the place and its cheena ( as expected)
Hhaha then marcus started to slang and speak like a china guy , which was damn effing real and hilarious.
I must say that the scenery and route is much better than MacRi.
Me,Vera and Xiting were the last 5 i think? Cause we walked all the way , a pity that i didn't bring my camera along with me though.
We tried taking over some express girls , but when we are running to catch up ...
They ran too.
Xiting started cursing them which was v.funny!
And in the end , we managed to overtake them.
@.@
The prize presentation was postpone due to the rain.
Some pictures.
My tag number !




I SAW THE FUCKING LIGHTNING TWICE & I SWORE I COULD'VE DIED OF ON THE SPOT! D:
Met the guys (11 of them) to play cs
Took bus to Safra..
Bengshiang was damn funny , he was like ..
"EH EH , DING DONG PLEASE !"
Then me and vera was laughing like shit ..
She lost her footing and pushed me so i pushed bengshiang which he fall down into a seat beside a indian man .
You should have seen the expression on his face , priceless !
and please don't kill me.
I played para para.
HAHA , and more than one time.
Vera & Jiemin played too ! (& Derrick)
And i do admit , i enjoyed it alot.
*doges all the imaginary knives*
Played pool a little .
That stupid vera couldn't stop moving so all the pictures were blur :(
And went to derrick's house to see his new 2 months puppy !
I tell you , regardless you are boy,girl,woman,man,homo,lesbian,gay,old,young,fierce,ugly,pretty,short,tall........
I guarantee that your mind would scream " CUTE! " when you see all his pictures

(well..unless you hate dogs.)


I can't remember his name though ..



We did crapping videos , i can't help it but to watch it over and over again , laughing my ass off until i can feel stitches !
Act 1 : Lesbians
Staring > Me , Vera , Derrick , Zhixun and Beng Shiang
CameraWoman > Jiemin
What is it about? > 2 girls having an affair (Me&Vera) while one of the girl(me), have another boyfriend(Zhixun)That guy was angry , he hitted both girls . Bengshiang was the passerby and Derrick , the policeman.
First time see policeman got whacked by slipper. HAHA
Act 2 : Girlfriends
Staring > Everyone except me (i was in the last part)
Cameraguys > Me & ??
What is it about ?> The couples (Vera&Derrick,Bengshiang&Jiemin) were smoking in a void deck , both guys wanted to get something , leaving their girlfriend behind . A random guy (Zhixun) comes in and wanted their number . Got caught by their boyfriend . Fight . Guy got hurt , girlfriend(me) saved him . But he pushes her away.HAHA
Act 3 : Streetfighter
Staring > The guys .
I dont think you need to know who is holding the camera already . Lol
What is it about? > Streetfight >:D
Act 4 : Powerpuff girls.
Staring > Bengshiang ( the mayor, or professior (?) ) Zhixun&Derrick (The monster,playing the same role and one transfered into another) Me,Jiemin&Vera ( The ppg )
What is it about ? > Just watch ,tired of elaborating already ,haha .
Sorry for the bad/lousy quality , its took from handphone .
PS: Some might think its not funny or nice at all , but please , its just for entertainment , don't take it seriously.
I longbang-ed them to tiongbahru before heading home.
And i don't think i'm gonna take taxi for a long distance anymore :(
(Car sickness, only for taxis)
I had alot of fun today , fun that i cannot express in words.
I wish there will be more of this outing even though we are in different class already !
Tkcare.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home