Thursday, July 26, 2007

Its the first time that i hoped it wouldn't rain tomorrow cause cross country .
& no , i'm not keen on running.
I don't want the CC to be cancelled , especially theres double period of the most dreadful subject - POA AND EMATHS.

Dear god , please hold you pee for one day !
Amen !

Anyway to Someone123 :
The way you put it do sound like you are a pervert , even if i don't know you are anot . You can always claim you are not ( I mean who does?) Please do not blame my friends and i doubt you know me well as you are just a reader who judge me due to my daily rantings.
& plus , what you are saying is just freaking me out.

Ps : Thank you jasper , and the jack sparrow voodoo doll ! I like it very much ! ( I know i told you alot of times alrd)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home