Tuesday, July 17, 2007

I have been waking up in the middle of the night just to battle my body to stop expelling fits of cough because the next thing i would do is to run to the bathroom to clear my foamy flam.(Ew)
Then i couldn't go back to sleep again because i would just keep coughing !

For a week , my dear friends.
The next time i see a doctor , i would request for extra dosage .

Being sick is reallyyyy annoying.
The worst part of being sick is i can't eat anything i want !
"No fried or oily foods" says the doctor .
I'm having a thing for extraordinary goddamn drop dead gorgeous sceneries.
My mind wanna gloat away with those peaceful clouds and drift somewhere , someplace that trouble , doesn't exist.

I love myself , i really do.
*Cross fingers*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home