
Okay !
I just watched Transformers with Onery , Weeleng , Derrick , Vera and Zhixun today .
The show was a blast !
It's totally kewlkewlkewl and i definitely want to watch it again !
LOVE BUMBLEBEE !
Though its a freaking gay name to give it to a cool transformer..
Hahaha if i'm still dangling around WW1/2 , i'll get propaganda-ed very easily.
Like , it just totally make me fall in love with Robots and I wanted to purchases those toys !
Oh no , then Harry Potter is coming out soon , and i will fall in love with wizard stuff , start buying wooden stick or maybe pretend a straw as a wand and start waving it around like a numbskull , bubbling "spells" at you and all sorts of rubbish.
No brain noooooooo.
I'm still getting the toys though , HAHA i don't care .
Whats wrong being a girl going after guys' collections?
And those 200bucks per piece figurines displayed on Action City?
I'M GOING CRAZY , I WANT THEM !
*chants* Rich husband , Rich husband , Rich husband *chants*
Reply tags !
Singapore 007 - He went to work in US for 2 years , so yeah .. i do miss him alot.
Jean - What is that suppose to mean ??
Xiting - Lol , what does a gold pot gotta do with the smiley faces, Mrs top spammer?
Junrong - Will do (:
Cindy - Something happened? Yeah , but your dad will be back soon right ? Misses ! <3
Hell - I don't know how to spell lahhh , hahaha.
Shuting - Nope , i bought in Singapore . Relink you later (:
Jiemin - I don't talk to lame people :X
Kiwi - Yah , those pictures are not cute , more like boring cause we are bored. Haha.
Vera - No? (:
Weeleng - I ASKED you already , and now then you know? hahah link you later (:
No pictures !
I took out my camera from my bag and just left it on my table -.-
Ohwellzxz , transformaaaahsss !
HEHE.
BYEBYE

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home