Saturday, June 30, 2007



I don't need to smoke just to join in your quotecoolunquote group , i don't need it to feel good or look good. So get 200 miles away from me.
&&
I'm not even afraid to lose you , not at all.


Honestly , i feel like opening a private blog .
I mean i can't be too opened with public one , i might just say soemthing offensive and get screwed , bahbahbah.

I'm trying my best to change = not saying vulgar words in every 5 sentence.
>:/
But that don't feel like myself though , maybe because i'm too used to it.

Tags reply !
Vera : No problem
Jiemin : I will go there and post something ?
Xiting : Means my fringe would be very straight across my forehead those kind & thank you ! I'm very happy.
Bs : Yeah ! I remembered the last time was the aces camp.
Timmy : A big thank you ! And i don't get your last tag , addicted to what? and copy which her?
Jingwen : Sweet and nice cherries ! I like them !
Cindy : Yes cindy , i willlllllllllll.
Singapore 007 : I'm surprised about that too , they are real sweet (:
Shuting : Yeah , i agree , doesn't look nice on pictures.

Physics sucks realllll bad , and i start to dislike chemistry too.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home