Ah fuck it man .. i want to update but there's like NOTHING NICE i can update !
Is my life really that boring?
Wake up > School > Study > Homework > Home > Sleep > Repeat routine.
I just don't like blogging what i did in school and all .
I should try breaking school rules next time.
So far , i've never done anything major yet.
And major to me > Skipping morning assembly/School/Pointing middle finger at teacher.
Only i made noise in class which teachers complained about.
I did that cause i need to keep myself awake as my class will be quiet.
I don't like quiet class , especially rainy days (Like today)
& I like my class to be dirty !
In the sense of , papers on the floor (not those disgusting thangs)
Hahaha.
My class now mostly consists of seriously hardworking people. (I'm not , duh)
Thank god there's still jokers (eg:Shandeep) in our class.
Or else i'll be disturbing my tablemates like crazy.
So yes , another wordy post.
Sigh.
[Cindy] Hahaha , let's stop saying meeting up ! Cause that will stress me , i can't even find a date just to see your pretty face ! :(
[Jasper] YA ! HAHA.
[Cheryl] Okay , i will :D
Even now little people are tagging me!
Argh!
Is my life really that boring?
Wake up > School > Study > Homework > Home > Sleep > Repeat routine.
I just don't like blogging what i did in school and all .
I should try breaking school rules next time.
So far , i've never done anything major yet.
And major to me > Skipping morning assembly/School/Pointing middle finger at teacher.
Only i made noise in class which teachers complained about.
I did that cause i need to keep myself awake as my class will be quiet.
I don't like quiet class , especially rainy days (Like today)
& I like my class to be dirty !
In the sense of , papers on the floor (not those disgusting thangs)
Hahaha.
My class now mostly consists of seriously hardworking people. (I'm not , duh)
Thank god there's still jokers (eg:Shandeep) in our class.
Or else i'll be disturbing my tablemates like crazy.
So yes , another wordy post.
Sigh.
[Cindy] Hahaha , let's stop saying meeting up ! Cause that will stress me , i can't even find a date just to see your pretty face ! :(
[Jasper] YA ! HAHA.
[Cheryl] Okay , i will :D
Even now little people are tagging me!
Argh!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home