
Tags reply :
Timmy : Um , definitely not you (: MOSH MOSH !
Xiting : I am bright ! Brighter than youuuuu !
Chomp : HAHA CHOMP CHOMP , MUNCH!!
Vera : Uh ? Of course you won't kill me , i'm your good friend . HAHA & which last post are you talking about?
Annoyamous : Those shades were from River Island , and please don't call my friend a loser . Everyone makes spelling errors okay?
Cindy : ! C is for Cindy needs to CHILL ! Hahah.
Should i go to school tomorrow? It's gonna be a half day.
:((
I slept and slept today ! Ate a bag of potato chips and oreos for lunch .
Man ,i'm gonna die lah , my stomach gonna burst into millions of millions of millions of millions of ...(continues forever)
Whattuhblogsz?
I don't know !
So , bye bye !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home