Say no more ,
Cause those sweet words coming from you , might make other girls heart flutter and beat faster.
But definitely not mine .
It's not something for you to toy with .
& I'm not letting you do so.
You hurt my priorities , and don't underestimate me
i will never hesitate to pull ,
the trigger.

I'VE THE SPECIAL LIKING FOR ..
PRAWN MEE! <3
Gawd ! I'm going to eat that again !
Darling girl , take good care of yourself before , i'm afraid the lips couldn't control itself and give me another shock.
Cause those sweet words coming from you , might make other girls heart flutter and beat faster.
But definitely not mine .
It's not something for you to toy with .
& I'm not letting you do so.
You hurt my priorities , and don't underestimate me
i will never hesitate to pull ,
the trigger.

I'VE THE SPECIAL LIKING FOR ..
PRAWN MEE! <3
Gawd ! I'm going to eat that again !
Darling girl , take good care of yourself before , i'm afraid the lips couldn't control itself and give me another shock.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home