Sunday, September 23, 2007


Okaaay
I know i said i wouldn't be blogging but here i am >:D

Tags reply
Zhiyong : Yeah i have really bad ones too, Shh you should know . Hahah Btw , your url pleasee !
Timmy : You have abnormal routine of a human , your body clock totally screwed up alrd. lol
Zhixun : Maybe i like creamy stuffs? *Hints: Creamy chicken @ pastaM* Haha and PCC your nipple hair !
Jingwen : Really ? I admit i seldom go to your blog , i will , after this (:
Xiting : Thank yoooou laaah.
Spadez : I will , when i'm free (:
MIA : Hahahaa.
Cindy : Yeah , thank you. you too !

Dad's gonna get me a bigass table for me so i won't throw my books on the floor and make an extra effort to bend down and pick it up.
ZAH !

I shall post up some pictures (:
{Whooo , check out those extra heavy eyebaags}
Sigh , getting old.
Cousin bee lend me these great books !
Her room is like library man !
Oh and a videeeo !

So Timmy thought that i was Xiting (Both of them quarreled)
And he smacked her .
This is the result :



Very gooood friends!
I'm prepared to get whacking from both of them
CIAO!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home