Friday, September 14, 2007

I'm addicted to Oreo WaffleSticks ! <3



As you know, exams is coming = less post
):

So i'll try to blog more after the exams.
Here's a last blog post before this shit would collect dust and spidey webs !

Went to National Shooting Center (NSC) yesterday.
It was really fun , at first i thought it would be boring and waste of time but it turn out really exciting !
The freaking shotgun weigh tons man !
My right arm felt really sore now.
):

It's located @ ChaoChuKang's cemetery.
I wonder why NSC should be built there .
Respect the dead , man !
What if someone was killed by a gunshot and buried there?
Then all the shooting and all will attract it and the spirit might possessed the whoever is shooting targets?
.
..
Might be true you know..
*mumbles* .. must be studies.

Timmy had fever after that . HAHA!
He complained that he was having headache but i thought he was chickening out .
And thus , i keep "suaning" him
So yah lah timmy , partly my fault .


The shotguns.

I was quite startled about the impact the gun when i shot, cause i was the first few to go . And i didn't see how the gun could push me so HARD.
So the way i recoiled was alot.
Which made me goes " Wtf ? " lah.
Derrick was damn funny , he was preparing to shoot when his phone rang and i like the way how he replied to the caller was damn hilarious!
Him : I call you back later ! I now shooting guns !!

The caller must be like : HUH?! Shoot .. what?! Derrick ! I love you ! Don't be a murderer !!

>.>

Oh and the yellow thingy on their ears , are the ear plugs.

Pictures a few days back.
To xiting : Your PICTURE with US , happy now? hahaha.
Jingwen aka Chengboon .

And today's!

I don't know why i look so tanned.
And the sunlight is coming from my direction.


Draw this on my arm during POA lessons .
Bored people do bored stuffs
Okay , the "person's eyes" is actually my birthmark/mole
Which is exactly 2cm apart. (Yeah i measured)Xiting called it : Ba Ba Eyes , but i wanna name it Ba Ba Poooo !
Hohoho.

Tags reply

Jaarvis : Only when you're bored then you come by? Hahah . THANKS LUH !
Faris : Thank you ! You too ! (:
Kailin :Tagged recieved to owner !
Cindy : Hahaha , i still have to read your blog later , rahh :/
Xiting : My kolar bear ! I need you to hug meee.
Kiwi : Hello ! :D
MIA : O.o Who are you man.. lol


OK SO YOU WONT SEE ME FOR ..
ABOUT 3-4 WEEKS LATER.
MUWAHAHAH.
DONT MISS ME UH. *Hears puking noises*
BYE!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home