I'm eating Mooncake and drinking Chinese Green Tea now.
Omfg , i feel like .. so ancient suddenly !
And maybe next , i would look at the moon and say how beautiful it is in chinese ( i don't even know if i can say with the CORRECT word
So tags reply !
Vera: Oh yeah ! I still haven't send those pictures yet ! AND LONG LIVE VERA POOTY POOT!
Jaarvis : Hahah ! I like it too , no thank YOU (:
Hell : Lol.
Cindy: Omg , that will be the LAST thing that is going to ever happen and omg , you left already ! :(
John : Sure thing.
Xiting : We are the grounded hot chilli peppers ! <3
Kailin : Hello !
Timmy : You're bored :/
Bk : To me yes , to you no. :D
Okay bye .
Omfg , i feel like .. so ancient suddenly !
And maybe next , i would look at the moon and say how beautiful it is in chinese ( i don't even know if i can say with the CORRECT word
So tags reply !
Vera: Oh yeah ! I still haven't send those pictures yet ! AND LONG LIVE VERA POOTY POOT!
Jaarvis : Hahah ! I like it too , no thank YOU (:
Hell : Lol.
Cindy: Omg , that will be the LAST thing that is going to ever happen and omg , you left already ! :(
John : Sure thing.
Xiting : We are the grounded hot chilli peppers ! <3
Kailin : Hello !
Timmy : You're bored :/
Bk : To me yes , to you no. :D
Okay bye .

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home