Friday, October 12, 2007

Tags reply :
Goosebumps : Ah i see.
Timmy : Access denied .
Vera : -.- What's so cool about that lol.
Xiting : Access denied.
Zhiyong : Hahah trickster is fun ! Omg , you don't know the fun-ness in the cyber world !
Cindy : But i end it earlier than you? hahaha. Sure sure (:
Jaarvis : You talk too much.. Cause memories in the back door sounds more shiok and i think if you be composer sure die , sounds weirder if they say memories in the front door right , must be unique lah dey . GoodLuck for your Os next week (:

-----



Hello peeeeeeeeoo-pleeeeeee.
:D:D

Soooo today i chilledout with bestie poot3.
Damn silly , and loads of funny(maybe to US) videos.

PS: Please do not take the pictures/videos seriously , for entertainment purpose ! Can't take the joke? Leave.


Planned to head to East Coast , but it rained :/
So went to VIVO instead.
VIVO MY NEW LOVE!

Cabbed there , the taxi driver..*mumbles*
He keep tsking cause of the jam and he's an impatient man !
I was keeping my change and he was like ...
"Kuai dian , kuai dian ! " (Hurry up , hurry up!)
I almost wanted to take the drink i'm holding and just pour over his botak hair.
Damn it man.

Sooo , we went to TOYSRUS(?)


I look damn gay lah , i don't like bumble bee already lol.
She's too angelic to be a devil (Right , SOMEONE?!)Trick or Treat?
TREATTTTTTTTTTTTT!
OOOH FLOWERS !
*Smile smile*




P : Oh hello !
V : Hello !
P : What's your name?
V : My name is elmo !
P : *Whispering/ Signaling to vera to ask me what's my(puppet's) name .. but she misread it*
V : My name is ..Pamela !
P : Haha fuck you lah! (HOR CHORLOR)
V : Hahaha ! Muwah muwha muwha muwha muwha !
P : My name is.. You know what's my name?.. You know what's my name?..
P : ...
P : You know what's my name anot !
V : Hahahahah !
P/V : Eh faster faster
V : Ma ma ma !
P : K vera can end already
V : *Ignores me and starts singing the Elmo's world*
P : Eh enough..
V : Eh wait wait wait , stop first , Pamela wait.
P : Nah nah nah nah !
V : Eh wait wait , look alike right?
P : .... *walks away*
V : *Continues singing*
P : Eh ! The barney can talk one ! I heard it talking you know?
V : Breathe barney breathe !
P : *Checks , saw press belly to activate him talking*
P : *Starts pressing everywhere*
P: Bye bye !
V : Bye !


Had long john's and ate candy floss . VIDEOSSSSSSSSSSSS!






We are reciting a song.
So yeah..

HAHA I like it when she said ..
"Fuck you , the sinking ship" at the last part.
HAHAHAHHAAH.







P : Do again do again ! I love my body that one , say louder ah.
V : I love my body and leg
P : * You see the camera shaking badly its because i'm laughing*
V : And i love myself !
V : I'm shaking my butt , woohoohoo !!
V : Cause i love , eh cause i love myself.
V : I love you ! You love me! LOVE !!!!
P : She's retarded , i'm going home.
P : Bye bye !
V : I'm going home .. to a place .. where i belong!






Had Thai Express for dinner and i bought chocolates home!
Wheee .
Vera's gonna have diabetes very soon if she keep eating those long sugar coated sweet.

GOODBYE !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home