
Post exams has finally arrived !
*Readily rolls out red carpet*
&& I finally blogged.
You are very the haRpiEx hORhzX?
I'm damn exhausted this whole freaking week.
Days of tension , days of worries , days of fear , days of unlimited brainjuices used up.
It's weird though , i was so nervous about my results-outcome when the exams were still on.
But now ,
The feeling is gone !
Pssssh ! Like a wind !
English should be okay.. i just hope my comprehension don't pull me down.
Chinese . HAH.
Emaths .. I'll take the 50-50
SS .. Sucks0rhzx. I don't even know what the fucccck the stupid source base is trying to tell me.
History .. wait since my SS sucks that much , i think i'm gonna fail my combined science.
Chemistry .. Do-able.
Physics .. Undo-able :/
POA{today's , so i can remember most} .. I was praying in my mind that i could balance the Final Account and i did ! But sadly i think i'm gonna get deduction for putting wrong particulars @ profit & loss. And one chapter came out which i didn't study cause palan told us not to.
......................................
SO IN CONCLUSION
THE WHOLE THING SUCKS !
Aye whatever lah , what's done is done.
I'm gonna party like there's no tomorrow , i tried my best and if fail/retain/died.
..
Wait till that happens that i'll worry.
HAH.
Did this during chinese composition ( it rocks alrighttt )
Translator : I am bored

Went to watch balls of fury !

Very funny but don't watch it.
Hahaha.
(Cause every time there's a nice movie, people HAVE to say "recommended!". Eg: Me)
Marcus went crazzzy over that show.
>.>
Got real tired , went home after that.
And slept.
Wanna play my dungeon keeper 2 now.
Sodium says goodbye.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home