Alright , quick post !
I wanna watch my teevee show !
Saw this bug with purple wings yesterday .
& i don't know whether it was dead anot ..
Its still upright :/
But it doesnt even move a inch when i tried to shoo it away .

Today bestie came over , had fried kuay teow which wasn't really filling.
We filled ourselves with tidbits .
Played UNO with some barbie cards and i keep losing "Stress" .
I was really .. stressed up and i just wanted to shoot her dead lah.
Idiot -.-
Ok pictures !
On the waaaay .

On webcam .




Alright babes and hunks , i'm off !
MY TEEVEE!!
I wanna watch my teevee show !
Saw this bug with purple wings yesterday .
& i don't know whether it was dead anot ..
Its still upright :/
But it doesnt even move a inch when i tried to shoo it away .

Today bestie came over , had fried kuay teow which wasn't really filling.
We filled ourselves with tidbits .
Played UNO with some barbie cards and i keep losing "Stress" .
I was really .. stressed up and i just wanted to shoot her dead lah.
Idiot -.-
Ok pictures !
On the waaaay .


On webcam .





Alright babes and hunks , i'm off !
MY TEEVEE!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home