I've been thinking about JOBS (hear everyone groans)
Yes yes i know many people are talking/ranting about it on their blogs.
>:D
Due to the age limit , i have limited choices .
First .
Working as a cashier ,
With my character - Careless , clumsy and all . I see myself losing money then earning >
Maybe if any attitude person comes along and i cant hold my temper and shouted all the foul languages at him .
Yay , i'm fired ! (:
& I heard you need to be fast too .
Second .
Working as a waitress.
>:/
I think i will seriously topple everything on the tray and i'll die !
Third .
Promoting stuffs.
If lucky , you got air conditional places .
If not , i see our friendly sun smiling sweetly at you.
And standing for a very long time .
Fourth .
Cleaner?
Well i'm not that desperate of money to that extend.
Fifth .
Can't think of any other.
Or like zhixun , packing files and stuffs which is a job that's freaking hard to find .
Ok these are all MY personal thoughts .
I still able to change the way of looking.
The main purpose of a job was to kill my boredom in holidays and of course , earning money.
Some people still remain jobless for 2 years !
(#)&*!)&@#$(@&$&$.
So i ask Momo for help and she told me that i could help her company , keying in accounts and stuffs.
But i guess she's paying me work , not hours.
:/
I can tell that jobs are tiring , standing for a long time ..
promoting stuffs for long hour and etc.
And honestly , i think i'm not ready for these challenges yet.
Like i said, i am not that desperate for money .
YET
D:
Yes yes i know many people are talking/ranting about it on their blogs.
>:D
Due to the age limit , i have limited choices .
First .
Working as a cashier ,
With my character - Careless , clumsy and all . I see myself losing money then earning >
Maybe if any attitude person comes along and i cant hold my temper and shouted all the foul languages at him .
Yay , i'm fired ! (:
& I heard you need to be fast too .
Second .
Working as a waitress.
>:/
I think i will seriously topple everything on the tray and i'll die !
Third .
Promoting stuffs.
If lucky , you got air conditional places .
If not , i see our friendly sun smiling sweetly at you.
And standing for a very long time .
Fourth .
Cleaner?
Well i'm not that desperate of money to that extend.
Fifth .
Can't think of any other.
Or like zhixun , packing files and stuffs which is a job that's freaking hard to find .
Ok these are all MY personal thoughts .
I still able to change the way of looking.
The main purpose of a job was to kill my boredom in holidays and of course , earning money.
Some people still remain jobless for 2 years !
(#)&*!)&@#$(@&$&$.
So i ask Momo for help and she told me that i could help her company , keying in accounts and stuffs.
But i guess she's paying me work , not hours.
:/
I can tell that jobs are tiring , standing for a long time ..
promoting stuffs for long hour and etc.
And honestly , i think i'm not ready for these challenges yet.
Like i said, i am not that desperate for money .
YET
D:

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home