Saturday, October 27, 2007

Ok people , go give your support to Timmy Lim !
http://photoblog-vintageroadways.blogspot.com/ [ He and his LOOONG urls]




----






Went over to school for Mr kung's maths lesson at 8am.
Which is so early but i was first to arrive and i didn't dare to greet him because he look so frown-y! Maybe he can't stand the rain.
So i just quietly put my chair down & start doing my work .
:(

Headed to tiong & bought my episode 16&17 of fruit basket comics with poot3.
I know that comics is so goddamn long ago , but ..
I LIKE !

Went home & did my work.
Then rushed over to meet them.

Tried to buy NC16 tix (The last breath?)
But failed .
I thought we were able to buy them but he said.
"Can i have your IC please?"
NO !
SPOILERS I HATE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!

So we went over to New Catey
Had B&J .
& watched The seeker.


In the beginning of the movie was so BORING so i busied myself with the popcorn and nachos .
I can't even understand a single crap.

Vera : Eh you are really a pig you know.
She told me , twice..
or was it thrice?

Thought to myself , knn sia , wasted $9 on this shit show.
But it turn out really good !
Hahaha so..
the moral of the story?
Go watch! .

After watching, had pepper lunch .
Xiting & Zhixun signed up and got interviewed.
Soon after , vera headed home.
& the rest of us walked around randomly.
Which i kinda forget .
Haha , okaaay pictures!

This picture is trying to tell that bastard to get lost of (*#@'S life!
Anti-beeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep.
OK I NEED TO GET MYSELF RECHARGED .
BYE4NOW!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home