Friday, October 19, 2007


Plaza Singapura > Cityhall Mrt > Raffles place > Marina square > Esplanade> HOME .

Vera started with a bad mood because of her grandma :/
Hahaha but the day was save , by the powerpuff girls !

We saw 2 actor/actress at Raffles place , shooting a show @ precious thoughts.
(I only recognise the girl which .. i forgot her name)
Vera went head over heels for the guy , she thinks he's very handsome which is average to me .
I suggested to take a photo with them but she didn't want.
So LimBu got very annoyed and went over there .
SO I ASKED THEM.
AND HERE'S THE PHOTO!

But have ta admit , they look WAYYYY better in person.
She's now officially a very happy girl :D

Then walk walk , chit chat and have sex.
So here are the pictures ! <3And one video.
[We are whispering for some reason , damn lame lah , watch only if youre bored and increase volume]



K , time ta sleep yoyo ball !
BYE

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home