Friday, October 26, 2007

Tags reply :
Hell: Er yeah? lol
Lokyee : Of course i remember you .And your friend is.. how she even knows me ? & even so , she's just seeing the virtual side of me.
Anonymous2: Roger that & thanks (:
Vera : Ya ya ya ! I'm waiting for yooou ~ Hahaha.
Faris : Hello boy ! My results are "fine" alright. & i'm working under my mum , so no age limit (:
Zhiyong : I edit my photos only for contrast and brightness lah ,cause my camera is cheap and lousy , happy now? bodoh . Lol.
Cindy : I didn't go MIA :/
Shihui : I saw you today what ?
Shuting : No lah , never become , still a blogger .
Jaarvis : You are still lame as ever , can you like stop it? lol ! i lazy iron lah , i hire you as maid okay? then you help me iron all. Ok genius ! >:D
--

Whalau , Sec3 life sucks the fucking shit!
My results are no brainer.
And my holidays are taking up by Work , Studies , Remedials , Workshop stuffs .
I still wanna shop , chill and have fun !
I assure you , youre gonna see a tired and worn out pamela next year.

Hahaha , i love my Mum & Dad many many *does a act-cute twist*
..

Shitz sia , just a minute ago , i wanted to blog and type down so many stuffs .
THEN NOW , all GONE !
LIKE WIND !
SHOOOOOOOOOOOOOOSH.

Why is friendster not working ?
Kana bombed by Osama?

Shit lah , i wanna play monkey island , wtf i put that stupid disc!?!?
Orhz mEh gAwDz , i really forget what i wanna blog...

Tamade.
Ok byebye i go play gamez






0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home