Monday, October 22, 2007


Tags reply :
Zhiyong : Oh yes so sad indeed .
Xiting : Two naughty tiger meh ? What are you saying? You making Rojak ah? & we shall make play vampire chat again! :D
Joycelyn : Thank you , but it kinda look sad aye.?
Anonymous : I bought it from Far east.
Vera : No problem , babe ! I can't play stress with you lah ! I'm gonna get white hair and if i does happen , i curse your ....head will burst one day. >:(
Jaarvis : Hahah ! All your tags are damn hilarious ! Good luck for O levels ! though i don't know when youre gonna read this .
Hell : What is so good? Yeah actually i cant really hear myself , some parts we were talking nonsense.
Cindy : They say the girl is michelle chia but i dont know who is the guy
Anonymous2 : Erm , around my house area , there's a shop selling clothes.
Kiwi : Ooh i see ! But michelle chia is soooo hot and yeah the guy is kinda cute (:
Jingwen : Hahah ! You like her ? Eh , lesbong and don't sms in class ah !

I was blogging half way when the internet decided to die on me , not once .
but twice.
*inhales*

NABEI CHAOCHEEE NEH FUASIODYHWIEURYO ARGH ALIEN COME AND BOMB THE PRINTER LAH ADIOSUDOIWUROEWR .. @(#*!@)@#)$& OH AND ITS RAINING SO YAY OR NO BUT I'M SO SO ANGRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRRY92347345893490!!!BOMB SADDAM AIRPLANEEE , WHEEE FIOSDFUOIWERWOQIYEERUIWERP ARGH BLOGGER AND INTERNET , WHY MUST YOU DO THIS TO ME , TELL ME WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY! OMGGGGGG ARGH MUST DIE MUST DIEEEEE I HOPE YOU U.SADHASFUIH.. 1234354658975609 ABCD EEEEEEEEEEEEEEEE. I HATE THIS!

*exhales*

I won't be blogging this few days cause i've currently a job under my Momsie!
And today is my first pay day , i think i'm feeling rich !
But it's hell loads of tough work man .

Anyhoo , i'm selling stuffs.
Please help me and do take a look-see :D
Terms and Conditions :

1.Non- negotiable
2.No backing out ( I'll burn your hair )
3.No refunds
4.No exchanges
5.Pay me through cash ONLY.
6.Meet up places : Novena , plaza singapura , Orchard.
7.Contact me through email : evil_toxic_gal@hotmail.com (this is not my real account , i'm using a damn super old account & Tag my blog once you email-ed)


Zinc white-sling bag
Condition : 10/10
Selling at : $20

Front view

Back viewThe logo
Inside

North-coast singlet
Condition : Never worn before
Selling at : $8

Front

Back
Details on the back of the singlet.

Baby pink Roxy miniskirt.
Condition : Never worn once.
Selling at : $12
Fits UK sizes 28-32

Front

Details : Roxy @ the back of the skirt.
Red hot print T-shirt.
Condition : Worn once.
Selling at : $7

Front


Back
Grey print T- shirt.
Condition : Worn once
Selling at : $7

Front

Back
---

So for the next i-dont-know-how-long-more , i won't be blogging & all.
Takecare !

PS : Good luck for those taking the O levels 2007 !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home