Edited post
--
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO angry and paranoidx12345 now ,
you know it has been so many donkey years since i last did my own skin and when i looked back at blogskins.com .. the html codes had been changed vertically , and i can't figure out what is what and have to drag the stupid block bar to the extreme left and double check the codes.
PLUS , something is wrong with my template , when i view my blogskin , everything is screwed up . My pictures are all jumbled like Rojak and i don't know what the f* is going on !
When i paste a fresh piece of code gotten from blogskins.com , there's still problem !
I wanna..throw up.
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
*Throws keyboard at computer*
*The screen flashes non-stop and lags*
*Computer produced thick smoke*
*Burst into pieces*
*Pamela in shock*
*DIES*
OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ENDING.
..
---
{My hand looks ..fake}
Tags reply :
Faris > This is zeh modern ghost , you know , you know? Hahaha .
Jaarvis > 'Cause i didn't go out for her for one day , so it feels like 1 year (so lesbiany) . What sell for 20$? You mean the bag? You blind or what man? Parang parang . Stop it !!
VeraP> Oh? At least you had people coming to you door ! I'm lazy to reply all your tags. I'M LAZY , I'M FAT :D . Vera: Stop calling yourself fat. Pamela : I don't care!
Cindy > No one said PIZZ out , okay so i see . Not pizza , food going round my tiny little mind.
Kiwi > Yeah like escape , but it's gonna be really cool if the whole singapore is celebrating , everyone having fun dressing up :D
Joycelyn > Yah , i agree ! Maybe because we have mooncake festival :/
Cheryl > Under my mum.
Zhaoliang > Will do.
Xiting > What the hell are you talking about?!
Zhiyong > Kiddo face..? :/
Daphne > I don't know , you going overseas soon right?
-----
Yesterday , hanged out with cindy&vera .
Town > Starbucked > Shopped > Home
PICTURES







(I keep smiling like that :) and all the picture of me is going to look the ..same..same..same..)
I ate the XXL chicken and drank bubble tea @ fareast.
During that night , i felt really warm , i thought i had fever :(
But nooooo , checked my temperature and it's 36 degrees.
So i thought my thermometer screwed up .
However , bestie told me that she felt exactly the same.
I ate egg and bacon sandwiches plus some lowfat biscuits & i still felt hungry .
:/
So was it the food or the drink?
BOTH.
Today had gone back to school for eclub.
And i had successfully made a Pendant !
Thanks to Jingwen & Vera who helped me , you guys are patient towards my dumbness , so therefore , i'm grateful.
HAHAHA.. k , no joke.
Took the same bus as Mrs Palan (My form and POA teacher) and i didn't know she lived around my house area.
Had pasta and did a little geography work for vera.
They had to do 23 pages in the textbook , copying every single damn word and picture.
Thank god , i'm not in geography class :O
The Pendant
Left : Mine , Right : Vera's

I'm so gonna book it and give it to my mum , i can't just sell my hard done piece to others ! :(
OH !
I'm done with Vera's birthday's (yes WAAAAAAY long ago) cum Christmas present !
:D
So stay tuned @ danitylove to see the finaly product on friday !
--
I'm SOOOOOOOOOOOO angry and paranoidx12345 now ,
you know it has been so many donkey years since i last did my own skin and when i looked back at blogskins.com .. the html codes had been changed vertically , and i can't figure out what is what and have to drag the stupid block bar to the extreme left and double check the codes.
PLUS , something is wrong with my template , when i view my blogskin , everything is screwed up . My pictures are all jumbled like Rojak and i don't know what the f* is going on !
When i paste a fresh piece of code gotten from blogskins.com , there's still problem !
I wanna..throw up.
CHAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA!
*Throws keyboard at computer*
*The screen flashes non-stop and lags*
*Computer produced thick smoke*
*Burst into pieces*
*Pamela in shock*
*DIES*
OH WHAT A BEAUTIFUL ENDING.
..
---
{My hand looks ..fake}Tags reply :
Faris > This is zeh modern ghost , you know , you know? Hahaha .
Jaarvis > 'Cause i didn't go out for her for one day , so it feels like 1 year (so lesbiany) . What sell for 20$? You mean the bag? You blind or what man? Parang parang . Stop it !!
VeraP> Oh? At least you had people coming to you door ! I'm lazy to reply all your tags. I'M LAZY , I'M FAT :D . Vera: Stop calling yourself fat. Pamela : I don't care!
Cindy > No one said PIZZ out , okay so i see . Not pizza , food going round my tiny little mind.
Kiwi > Yeah like escape , but it's gonna be really cool if the whole singapore is celebrating , everyone having fun dressing up :D
Joycelyn > Yah , i agree ! Maybe because we have mooncake festival :/
Cheryl > Under my mum.
Zhaoliang > Will do.
Xiting > What the hell are you talking about?!
Zhiyong > Kiddo face..? :/
Daphne > I don't know , you going overseas soon right?
-----
Yesterday , hanged out with cindy&vera .
Town > Starbucked > Shopped > Home
PICTURES







(I keep smiling like that :) and all the picture of me is going to look the ..same..same..same..)I ate the XXL chicken and drank bubble tea @ fareast.
During that night , i felt really warm , i thought i had fever :(
But nooooo , checked my temperature and it's 36 degrees.
So i thought my thermometer screwed up .
However , bestie told me that she felt exactly the same.
I ate egg and bacon sandwiches plus some lowfat biscuits & i still felt hungry .
:/
So was it the food or the drink?
BOTH.
Today had gone back to school for eclub.
And i had successfully made a Pendant !
Thanks to Jingwen & Vera who helped me , you guys are patient towards my dumbness , so therefore , i'm grateful.
HAHAHA.. k , no joke.
Took the same bus as Mrs Palan (My form and POA teacher) and i didn't know she lived around my house area.
Had pasta and did a little geography work for vera.
They had to do 23 pages in the textbook , copying every single damn word and picture.
Thank god , i'm not in geography class :O
The Pendant
Left : Mine , Right : Vera's

I'm so gonna book it and give it to my mum , i can't just sell my hard done piece to others ! :(
OH !
I'm done with Vera's birthday's (yes WAAAAAAY long ago) cum Christmas present !
:D
So stay tuned @ danitylove to see the finaly product on friday !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home