Sunday, November 04, 2007

Bestie sleepy eyeees > HAHA

Greetings people on danitylove@bs !
I hate it when my mum tells me not to go out and stay @ home to STUDY , and nagged me about other unnecessary stuffs , blah blah blah.
I have to memorise one whole chapter of Chinese vocabulary every week.
And it keeps on adding up till i end up memorising the whole book .
IT'S SO ANNOYING TO THE HALF MAXIMUM BUT FULL MINIMUM !

&& I think i'm changing , only vera knows why.
WHICH IS TERRIBLE , HORRIBLE BUT NOT VEGETABLE !!
Why god ! Whhhhy.

I'm earning good money money though !
But i can't let momma knows i'm shopping with it.
If not she's gonna climb all over my head and bite my nipples off.
OKAY..
that's disgusting.

Oh oh oh ! Yesterday i watched The Rock on AXN with daddy which is super awesome.
Though it's an old show but it's damn nice !
I love action movies now.
Gonna watch Die hard 4.0 later >:D

2 months of holidays.
I need to spend them wisely !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home