HELLO PEOPLEEEE, it's like 6.20am now and i'm suppose to wake up at 4am today .
For god knows why . >:/
HAHA my maid cooked breakfast in me and it's suppose to HOTDOGS on the list today.
But she cooked the sausages and applied the bread separately.
She even cut the sausages , looooll
I'm like ?!?!?.
But i'm still hungry after eating them all .
Gah , New year = Huge appetite?
& yoohoo , vera's back yesterday .
I sure i was fooking happy when i first hear her voice cause i have no idea she's calling after touch down!
Anyway ! Didin't managed to blog yesterday so TODAY,
I hope everyone can enjoy your first day of school , cause i know for sure ..
I'm gonna enjoy mine real much !
P/s : I hope YOU don't be late for school today.
For god knows why . >:/
HAHA my maid cooked breakfast in me and it's suppose to HOTDOGS on the list today.
But she cooked the sausages and applied the bread separately.
She even cut the sausages , looooll
I'm like ?!?!?.
But i'm still hungry after eating them all .
Gah , New year = Huge appetite?
& yoohoo , vera's back yesterday .
I sure i was fooking happy when i first hear her voice cause i have no idea she's calling after touch down!
Anyway ! Didin't managed to blog yesterday so TODAY,
I hope everyone can enjoy your first day of school , cause i know for sure ..
I'm gonna enjoy mine real much !
P/s : I hope YOU don't be late for school today.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home