Sunday, December 30, 2007

What the world really needs is more love
and less paperwork.

{I just love it when it rains with a tad little sunlight , it makes my mood instantly lifted}


I did the colouring !
And thank god it was much better cause i have very little confidence in colouring cause i'm a impatient person .

& especially the background !
Colour , colour and coloooour !
But in the end , i'm still proud of my master piece ! :D

2007...


This year , compared to the other previous ones is considered one of the best ! No immature girlfights and real stupid small quarrels among my peers . None at all ! Studies ain't giving me too much a problem (yet) & taking Emaths for "O" levels next year makes me have the overwhelmed feeling cause maths is like..one of my weakest subjects? I can't transfer out to the other class cause the syllabus taught are different (OH SHIT , I HAVEN'T GET MY EMATHS BOOK YET!) Plus , now the new education system rule ! Gotta pass all subjects for "N" levels to sit for the "O"s , like seriously .. wtfff? Though it's not affecting me but my poor friends! Every damn stupid things are happening to us Monkeys of 1992 ! Typical , government thinks we are robots or something. And though the age 15 is somehow the critical year for me cause i know people who smokes and i respect those who i kindly rejected their offer. BUT THEN , I LEARN TO DRINK . AND DRINKING IS FUN PLEASE ! Lied , hanging out till late just to drink by the swimming pools & getting real high , most of the time with BEST FRIEND (Yes , she's not a innocent asshole as you guys think she is!) . And once i remembered i don't know what is wrong with me , finished my cheena Assessment , put down my pen and started going around telling people "Your mother cheebye no hair!!" & started laughing like no one's business in class , like the whole freaking day . HAHA! Somemore imma in Sec 3, when i started to meet new friends. They must be thinking i'm a real bad and vulgar chick , huh?
WAIT , that's true what! HAHAAH.
Yeah sometimes you people don't know cause i don't blog about every single shit of my life down. I know many kpo people will talktalktalk yeah?
So i guess 2007 was quite a pleasant year !
However , i know Mr. 2008 gonna grind our ass off , even though "8" is suppose to be LUCKY to the Chinese.

Alright alright !
My resolution for 2008 ! *Smiles & flex fingers*

1. Be more patient & optimistic .
2. Frankly , i just got to STFU in class , been laughing & talking alot this year.
3. I want my hair grow till it touches my butt ! Like Rapunzel , minus the "perfect and handsome" young man , goes climbing her hair part. I will just throw the chair whoever touches my hair !
4. Get more sweatshirts . I don't care if Singapore's ass is sitting on the Equator.
5. Finish my fruit basket series ! I'm still at Ep.18 >:/
6. Learn how to kick a high ball.
7. Foster better relationship with MUM.
8. Be a good girl in school ! Not gonna curse or swear behind teachers' back . I'm just gonna SMILE and NOD . No sweat !
9. Allowed to fall sick only twice per annual , no more skipping of school.
10. Learn to eat more veggies -.-
11. HTLVLWD ! (Go figure :D)
12. Pass my 2.4km run without failing the first ! I'm weak , i know !
13. Hang out less with VERA , to save myself from dying of laughter one day.
14. Stop splurging money on useless stuffs.
15. Lose 4kg !
16. & of course , start cramming hard ! *Looks at my untouched book for the past 2 months* Yep , i can do it.

My dad is such an idiot !
He's imitating the people on tv with his high pitched voice.
And he always like to do that. HAHAH.

OHYEAH.

17. Get my frigging SCV back !
&

Yesterday's match between Man United & Westham.
Man United : 1
Westham : 2

Hope man united will be back on top !
Really do .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home