Saturday, December 29, 2007

How long was it since you guys saw my last drawing?
I did this today !
[Click to ENLARGE]It's Eichie and Suzuna !
From Love for Venus.
But i change Eichie's hairstyle , shirt number and yeah , he's wearing a earring too .
Plus i added the background.
Lol.
I was surprised with Eichie's outcome , cause i usually suck at drawing guys.
And better for girls.
BUT NOW, it's the other way round !
And i let him put on those round gloves cause fingers are really hard to draw and i know it's just gonna destroy the whole picture as for there's gonna be a hole there due to the intensive rubbing.
But don't you find it rather cute? HAHA.

Negative mode(:Artist and Drawing !
I wonder if i should colour it , hmm.
What do you think?
Comment people !

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home