{Christmas was never this special}
Irritating apple laptop shitzxz , i can't make my font have many COLOURS COLOURS & BIG BIG !
I'm lazy to find the html codes.
Thanks everyone who messaged the wishes and zeh callls !
& yet some messages i received damnnnn late and i don't know why !
PHONE PROBLEMS?! >:/
&& i'm deleting yesterday's post cause the guy/girl already removed the pictures , so yeah.
If he/she's doing it again , me and jiemin planned to take se-he-rious actions!
HAHA Mum is baking spongcake
So when the timer went off ,
I'm in my room and Dad in the living room , both yelling : OH! CAKE , CAKE , CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!
My crazy daddiooooo !
I'm like freaking tireeeed now.
Yesterday night didn't sleep at all ! >:/
Christmas hibernation !
WOOHOOO !!!
Tags reply.
Donovan : Yeah ! Real Madrid won ! HAPPY BOY , HAPPPY BOOOOOOY!! :D
Jiemin : Yes you are the most professional photographer i've ever met, lol. SAME , i got the same feeling as you too !
Cindy : You can call and prank me anytime cause you are back in singapore already (: I miss you too !
Hell : Bleeeh.
Zhixun : Cause maybe you're not sexy enough , HAHAHA!
Vera : Omgod , HELLO!! I'm perfectly fine and i can't tag your stupid tagboard lah ! >:(( I MISS YOU LIKE FUCK TOO ! I swear i'm gonna hug you so tight when i see you in school and scream in your ears !
Jaarvis : My tagboard becomes your fighting forum? hahaha ! Yeah and maybe she's a girl ! SHEMALE YOU KNOW? HAHAHA.
Spadez : Stfuu lah derrrrrick !! Yeah & of course he doesn't ! :D
Shuting : No problem , i know ! Cause i spelt your CHINESE name , YU , i know it's YEE ! But i forget to change . lol.
Joy : So i can't tell at all ! HAHA..
TO ALL OF MY BELOVED FRIENDS I'VE MADE THIS YEAR OR PAST FEW YEARS.
WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FREAKING KICK ASS 2008 YEAR AHEAD!
*Imaginary enlarged the words*
I love all of you !
Irritating apple laptop shitzxz , i can't make my font have many COLOURS COLOURS & BIG BIG !
I'm lazy to find the html codes.
Thanks everyone who messaged the wishes and zeh callls !
& yet some messages i received damnnnn late and i don't know why !
PHONE PROBLEMS?! >:/
&& i'm deleting yesterday's post cause the guy/girl already removed the pictures , so yeah.
If he/she's doing it again , me and jiemin planned to take se-he-rious actions!
HAHA Mum is baking spongcake
So when the timer went off ,
I'm in my room and Dad in the living room , both yelling : OH! CAKE , CAKE , CAKEEEEEEEEEEEEE !!!!!
My crazy daddiooooo !
I'm like freaking tireeeed now.
Yesterday night didn't sleep at all ! >:/
Christmas hibernation !
WOOHOOO !!!
Tags reply.
Donovan : Yeah ! Real Madrid won ! HAPPY BOY , HAPPPY BOOOOOOY!! :D
Jiemin : Yes you are the most professional photographer i've ever met, lol. SAME , i got the same feeling as you too !
Cindy : You can call and prank me anytime cause you are back in singapore already (: I miss you too !
Hell : Bleeeh.
Zhixun : Cause maybe you're not sexy enough , HAHAHA!
Vera : Omgod , HELLO!! I'm perfectly fine and i can't tag your stupid tagboard lah ! >:(( I MISS YOU LIKE FUCK TOO ! I swear i'm gonna hug you so tight when i see you in school and scream in your ears !
Jaarvis : My tagboard becomes your fighting forum? hahaha ! Yeah and maybe she's a girl ! SHEMALE YOU KNOW? HAHAHA.
Spadez : Stfuu lah derrrrrick !! Yeah & of course he doesn't ! :D
Shuting : No problem , i know ! Cause i spelt your CHINESE name , YU , i know it's YEE ! But i forget to change . lol.
Joy : So i can't tell at all ! HAHA..
TO ALL OF MY BELOVED FRIENDS I'VE MADE THIS YEAR OR PAST FEW YEARS.
WISHING YOU ALL A MERRY CHRISTMAS AND A FREAKING KICK ASS 2008 YEAR AHEAD!
*Imaginary enlarged the words*
I love all of you !

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home