Friday, December 21, 2007

{Adviced to ignore this post}

To : XX

After many months later ,
I finally learn how to let go off your hands
Though sometimes i looked up the emotional skies and wonder if you're still holding on the memories we created.
And hated me for causing this.
I don't know why you left such a deep mark in me that i no matter how heart i tried , it can never be burnt out.
Something just keeps pulling it back.

But today ,
I am able to shut you out from my life
I am able to put away everything that reminds me of you.
My mind will never look at your direction .
This is the part where i could hear my heart telling me that i can never and will never love you again.
So , this will be my last message to you.
That i wish you the best in the upcoming years
&
I never wanna see you anymore.
Cause i know it hurts the both of us.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home