Thursday, December 20, 2007

I swear today was the most embarrassing moment in my life .
I was happily walking towards the restroom with my handphone in my hands.
So i was lazy to just unzip my bag , stuff it in and zip it up again and i know i'm gonna use it sooner or later when i get out of the restroom .
So i was thinking : Why bother? I just place the damn phone on top the toilet paper container.
Done my nature's calling and walked out , soon realised that i left my phone behind .
I panicked cause never in my life i lose my primary stuffs before.
& by the time , there were alot of people queuing up so i mindlessly just cut this lady's queue, then i explained to her ..quite loudly that i left my phone behind .
Could see people staring suspiciously at me..
And bloody hell , i forget which cubical i went cause in marina square , all the fooking cubical looks the same !
So i did my "mini maini mini mole" and there's this middle age china woman walked out , saw a glimpse of her hands slotting in her pocket.
DANG !
I'm like "SHIT ! She's stealing my phone!!"
And i just asked her politely if she saw my phone but she insisted no.
I got quite fed up cause like i'm thinking "Shit ass , i saw you putting something in your pocket and it has to be my phone!"
I even ask her if she could empty her pockets , she even SMILED and said yes..
and that's when me , stupidly realised that her pockets were FLAT.
Then the girl in the NEXT cubical , holding MY PHONE , came out and i just grabbed my phone from her hands and mumbled : Excuse me , that's my phone.
Walked quickly to the exit and the China Woman even smile and asked sweetly me : Found your phone yet?
O-M-G
Tell you how embarrassing it was , to excuse someone who totally not at fault and yet she's so nice to me!!!!
Like , luckily didn't bumped into those "ahlianzx" type of people.
If not .. @_@


Yes , i know it's just a FREAKING phone , money can replace it.
But i don't know why , it just holds so much memories .

P/s: Pictures & all i'm blogging some other time .

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home