Sunday, December 09, 2007





RONALDO ! *SCREAMS*
*Draws many hearts on my computer screen*

OMMMMGGGAWWWWWD.

Just watched the match between ManUnited versus derby.
It was damn awesome i tell you !!
Usually i can't watch ManU play because their match is always like earllllly morning , so momma doesn't allows me to stay up this late.
I thought Ronaldo doesn't stand a chance when they are down with 15 more minutes.
But THANK GOODNESS , some guy tripped him over and the referee gave him a penalty and
GOAL ! HE SCORED !
I'm so m*fucking happy lah !
I screamed on my sofa pillow , like WHOOOOOO HAHAHAHAHA!

In the beginning, those who score like..
GIGGS (1 goal)
TEVEZ (2 goals)
were great too !
Gah , too bad Rooney doesn't stand a chance today :((

But the last minute , i just so wanted Ronaldo to score just one goal !
AND HE DID !
HAHAHAH!

Mum : Don't watch soccer anymore , you are scaring me.
HAHAHA I DON'T CARE MOM , ME LOVE IT MANY MANY !!!

Don say ManU is gonna versus Liverpool .
I'M SOOOOOOO GONNA DIE DIE WATCHING IT !

Oh nooo , i don't think i can sleep tonight.
Hahahaha >.>

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home