Hahaha Mum is damn crazy and retarded this few days..
*Getting off the car*
She : Whalao , 8.30pm still going construction work ! I want to complain already.. Kannina ..
Me : EH ! What did you say?!
She : I wanna complain..?
Me : No no no , after that?
She : Kannina lah !!
Me : HAHA then you cut off all their lanjiao lah !
She : Not enough , must boil their 2 balls also.
Us : HAHAHA !
Dad : Oi oi oi , don't talk nonsense infront of your kid.
--
*Driving*
Me : I'm bored in singapore...
She : Ya lah , i wanna go malaysia and gamble then your daddy say cannot...
Me : He is YOUR husband.
She : and YOUR DAD.
Me : Hahaha ! But he scared we get accident or something what..
She : The timing where got so "zhun"(accurate) one ! Whalao , ask him give me his two balls lah , then i got 4 already , can go murder people also not scared.
Me : HAHA what the hell !
--
She's damn cool this few days lah , i love her manymuchmorex123 pluuu-ease.
She even bought my favourite prawn noodles when i asked her too , yogurt too !
Like straight away !
ZOOM ZOOOM! HAHAHA.
She's my one and only super Mum !
Ok i know that i've been replying tags and testimonial REAL slow even i could mountain turtle ahead of me..
I'll do it soon ! After the next post !
*Cross fingers*
*Getting off the car*
She : Whalao , 8.30pm still going construction work ! I want to complain already.. Kannina ..
Me : EH ! What did you say?!
She : I wanna complain..?
Me : No no no , after that?
She : Kannina lah !!
Me : HAHA then you cut off all their lanjiao lah !
She : Not enough , must boil their 2 balls also.
Us : HAHAHA !
Dad : Oi oi oi , don't talk nonsense infront of your kid.
--
*Driving*
Me : I'm bored in singapore...
She : Ya lah , i wanna go malaysia and gamble then your daddy say cannot...
Me : He is YOUR husband.
She : and YOUR DAD.
Me : Hahaha ! But he scared we get accident or something what..
She : The timing where got so "zhun"(accurate) one ! Whalao , ask him give me his two balls lah , then i got 4 already , can go murder people also not scared.
Me : HAHA what the hell !
--
She's damn cool this few days lah , i love her manymuchmorex123 pluuu-ease.
She even bought my favourite prawn noodles when i asked her too , yogurt too !
Like straight away !
ZOOM ZOOOM! HAHAHA.
She's my one and only super Mum !
Ok i know that i've been replying tags and testimonial REAL slow even i could mountain turtle ahead of me..
I'll do it soon ! After the next post !
*Cross fingers*

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home