Monday, November 26, 2007

Watch 'Fred Clause' with wong yexuuuun today.
I thought i waste another 7 bucks on that dumb show but i was wrongggg (again)
The beginning part was Ho-humms , middle part gets interesting and the end gets emotional.
Hahaha
Jingle bells , jingle bells !
So it's worth the watch.

After the show , we were like freezing penguins !
Got out and chatted alooooooot of stuffs ,



Suppose to eat crystal jade but he brought me to some other cheena restaurant which is damn yummilicious !
I can't remember what it's called cause the name was sooo long.
Thanks for the treat yexun !



YX : I want...this , this this this this..this this ...this this this ...this this and this ... WAIT , no .. and this too.
Waitress : *I hope you choke and die* Yes sir , is that all..?

HJAHEHA!


Him and his 'Xiao Long Bao'


The bet was actually whoever gets the highest mark for final year , treats crystal jade.
So yeah it's actually because of his A-maths that pull him down .
But I'm still gonna treat him Haagen Daz , cause uhh , i feel bad ?
Hahaha!

After dinner , went to over to Esplande.
Went to the library and browse through the "CD" section , saw all the ULU-ULU shows .
For those reaaaalyyy ancient people lah , you know what i mean?



Slacked & all >:D



Then Dad called and i gotta gooo back home.
& i'm hungry now.
Should have eaten the ice cream just now..
See laaah yeexunnn , i treat leh >:/

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home