Saturday, November 24, 2007

I can't comment on my tagboard and i don't know why !
Apple notebook suckkks but it rockks cause it's damn nice to type on.
>:D

Went Airport to fetch my cousins & all.
I loveee Airport cause i love to see planes take off !
Makes me feel happy..
See them burst into pieces makes me happier too (:

I saw my grandmother on a wheelchair (she can walk perfectly fine)
I was so shock ..i just stared at her , feet rooted to the ground.
And i teared .

Like what the fff? I just suddenly teared !
Friends knows that i don't usually cry unless i'm like so fucking fuckly sadx892739817981273 about something.
I guess i just realised that my grandma is just so precious to me ( I know that ALREADY , but its more than that today)
Because she speaks hokkien and i DON'T (I'm so ashamed)
It's really hard to communicate with her . I'm gonna hug her and tell her I LOVE YOU SO MUCH !
GRANDMOTHER , I LOVE YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU!
I REALLY DO !!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home