I love this T-shirt very muccch ,
it's superrr comfortable >:D
& it's oversized Tssss.

I feel like giving up in my work , feel exhausted .
But i can't give up this waaay , my mom is gonna ...climb over my head again !
My brother is getting on my nerves , he keep playing the damn controlling thing on PS2 .. you see all those in the arcade , only 50cents per game unless your character dies.
YA , the SOUND is so irritating i could really just plug the wires out and throw it towards the window.
Then it will hit some old lady walking beneath my window and i'm suspect of murdering and helloooo , i'm in JAIL.
Wait , only that i'm still below 18 . So it's Girls' Home.
But , he's still my brother lah.
HAHA i'm weird !
Today i packed 1/2 of my room.
So i found alot of stuffs , lol.
Oh oh ! Went swimming after packing.
I was swimming half way when i saw this girl/woman keep smiling and started laughing (i know cause she opened her mouth and alot of bubbles came out) .
Then she started turning around , still under the water.
AND I HAVE NOT EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE IF SHE'S OKAY OR NOT.
It startled me of course , then i laughed and breathe in the water too.
HAHA then i choked , half coughing , half laughing.
I drew "Kyo" from fruit basket quite long time ago.
I drew "Kyo" from fruit basket quite long time ago.
My Naruto cards.
My albums of Neoprints .
I feel like ... URHASUIY(*#$)(@#* ! You know?
I spend so much on this , some ink already fade away.
I guess i spend around 500$?
Cheeeeken , making my veins popping out from my mouth.
Me love , Me nails
Obviously NOT.

I tried doing the half covered hair , then look up at the camera making my eyes damn god big and smile very disgustingly..
But in the midst of doing so , a few strains of hair poked into my eyes.
So i didn't dare to do it again.
it's superrr comfortable >:D
& it's oversized Tssss.

I feel like giving up in my work , feel exhausted .
But i can't give up this waaay , my mom is gonna ...climb over my head again !
My brother is getting on my nerves , he keep playing the damn controlling thing on PS2 .. you see all those in the arcade , only 50cents per game unless your character dies.
YA , the SOUND is so irritating i could really just plug the wires out and throw it towards the window.
Then it will hit some old lady walking beneath my window and i'm suspect of murdering and helloooo , i'm in JAIL.
Wait , only that i'm still below 18 . So it's Girls' Home.
But , he's still my brother lah.
HAHA i'm weird !
Today i packed 1/2 of my room.
So i found alot of stuffs , lol.
Oh oh ! Went swimming after packing.
I was swimming half way when i saw this girl/woman keep smiling and started laughing (i know cause she opened her mouth and alot of bubbles came out) .
Then she started turning around , still under the water.
AND I HAVE NOT EVEN HAVE THE SLIGHTEST CLUE IF SHE'S OKAY OR NOT.
It startled me of course , then i laughed and breathe in the water too.
HAHA then i choked , half coughing , half laughing.
I drew "Kyo" from fruit basket quite long time ago.
I drew "Kyo" from fruit basket quite long time ago.My Naruto cards.
My albums of Neoprints .I feel like ... URHASUIY(*#$)(@#* ! You know?
I spend so much on this , some ink already fade away.
I guess i spend around 500$?
Cheeeeken , making my veins popping out from my mouth.
Me love , Me nails
Obviously NOT.
I tried doing the half covered hair , then look up at the camera making my eyes damn god big and smile very disgustingly..But in the midst of doing so , a few strains of hair poked into my eyes.
So i didn't dare to do it again.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home