Tuesday, November 20, 2007

Warning : Gonna be quite a long entry .
Heavy loaded pictures ! Loads of Cam-Whoring .
Lousy quality photos due to using only 2.0 MegaPixels handphone camera.
Proceed With Caution !

I lurrrve my nails , but my nail colour keep coming off which is annoying cause i hate applying them back as i'm a impatient girl and i can't wait let them dry off.


19th-20th November.

Trained down to Queensway Mrt Station.
Waited Bestie to fetch me to her home.
Fuckin' hell , one bottle of coke cost $1.50
I remember it used to be around $1 - $1.20.

Walked back , bought my bubble tea and went to the pet store .
There's this guy looking at Vera and smiled , so i frowned cause vera smile uncomfortably.
So i thought he was a pervert , cause he also smile like one .
But it happens to be Vera's friend which she's not close to.
Definitely fancied her.
HA!

Ate Noodles & cabbed to Vivo .
Damn uncle keep telling us he went to the wrong lane or turned wrongly.
& I thought he would deduct a few dollars but he didn't !
Waste $1 .
Eh $1 can save me from dehydrating to buy MacDonald's Dollar coke.
I think i'm damn money conscious now .. working is damn tough now.

"Shit sia , i hate rainy days" says Vera
(Cause every raindrop reminds me of you, HAHAHA!)
But i loveee it.
I like this picture !
Note : The heart shape sticker behind her.
Jaarvis , are you reading this?
Vivo vivo vivo !
Nothing much to walk so went Towning.
& Town was boring too ! >:/
I played Hide-And-Seek with her twice but she didn't get mad .

Hahaha yeah , this girl never seen money in her life ($20 in fact)
Meet Derrick & Zhixun soon after.
We were damn shock to see Derrick's hair.
Now i can't help but look at his hair when i talked to him .

Ate Aijisan.
There's two young girls keep twirling , playing a fool to catch zhixun's attention.
Which is damn funny lah , hahaha !





Bussed back to vera's home.
And sleepover starts!





Brides-wannabe.
She has her *ahem*
While I ..

Have no one :'((


Hahah this picture rockkkks !
It's like her head turn 180 degrees backwards



Slept around 1am+
Talked , crapped , do stupid stuffs.
Did our haaaair & all.
Next morning woke up and went IKEA for a cheap breakfast !


Okaay more pictures but lazy to upload , hehehe.

PS: Thanks bestie for that awesome sleepover !
XOXO

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home