I wanna go out todaaaay !
But i know my mum would sure forbid me to do so & as a result , i would quarrel with her and it will spoil my mood for the whole entire day !
Anddd if she's still angry about it , maybe i wouldn't get allow to leave the house the following day !
>:(:(:(
I did her damn chinese alright , so at least she should allow me to use my dear lappie lop for awhile.
Tags reply !
Vera : I know what youre talking about lah , but it's nothing much really.. lol 28th pleaseee , last day of crazyness before it all ends ! I'm gonna butter your leg with loads of stuffs-you-wouldn't-want-to-know this few weeks ! So behold ! & I didn't stead with him lah , he's my brotherrrr. Wong wong you know? lol. AND HOR , i can't tag your frigging tagboard , and i know i was tagging BLANKS after blanks and i pray that i don't type wrongly or something. lol
Passerby: I do not look like herrrrr ! :/ Yeah okay i will try watching it and please ignore that person named jaarvis. hahaha, thank you !
Cindy : Hahahah what fan? I'm your fan no.2 ! Youre sh0 pWeetyyyys.
Weide : Go get yourself a friendster lah ! It doesn't sucks okay? Hahaha okay by the time you read my reply , i think youre in the middle of nowhere , trying to find yourself out from the forest ! Missya!
Jaarvis : OKAAAY so it's just a little tiny spelling problem and you need not to make it such a BIG thing ! >:(
Jasper : What's lezzie?Later..? You more s0bs0bs0b! Hahaha JB JB JB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donovan: Hahaha ! You idiot ! Why must you change your damn url now? i just relinked you yesterday ! :( You gotta wait for awhile cause i'm realllly lazy to relink. Haha.
Ok taggorts & peeeeople.
GOODBYE!
But i know my mum would sure forbid me to do so & as a result , i would quarrel with her and it will spoil my mood for the whole entire day !
Anddd if she's still angry about it , maybe i wouldn't get allow to leave the house the following day !
>:(:(:(
I did her damn chinese alright , so at least she should allow me to use my dear lappie lop for awhile.
Tags reply !
Vera : I know what youre talking about lah , but it's nothing much really.. lol 28th pleaseee , last day of crazyness before it all ends ! I'm gonna butter your leg with loads of stuffs-you-wouldn't-want-to-know this few weeks ! So behold ! & I didn't stead with him lah , he's my brotherrrr. Wong wong you know? lol. AND HOR , i can't tag your frigging tagboard , and i know i was tagging BLANKS after blanks and i pray that i don't type wrongly or something. lol
Passerby: I do not look like herrrrr ! :/ Yeah okay i will try watching it and please ignore that person named jaarvis. hahaha, thank you !
Cindy : Hahahah what fan? I'm your fan no.2 ! Youre sh0 pWeetyyyys.
Weide : Go get yourself a friendster lah ! It doesn't sucks okay? Hahaha okay by the time you read my reply , i think youre in the middle of nowhere , trying to find yourself out from the forest ! Missya!
Jaarvis : OKAAAY so it's just a little tiny spelling problem and you need not to make it such a BIG thing ! >:(
Jasper : What's lezzie?Later..? You more s0bs0bs0b! Hahaha JB JB JB !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Donovan: Hahaha ! You idiot ! Why must you change your damn url now? i just relinked you yesterday ! :( You gotta wait for awhile cause i'm realllly lazy to relink. Haha.
Ok taggorts & peeeeople.
GOODBYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home