6th december.
Had Steamboat over at Jasper house , stayed overnight at his area & all.
Lazy to talk about that day , HAHA.
Was funnnnn though (:
Loads of stupid crap , jokes , laughters till the residents had to complain about us.
The swing part was the most hilarious one , jasper and donny were like S.I.A.O!
Guuuuys , hahaha!
We are shy peep0rhzx , hahaha!
Mario !
You mess with mario , you mess with ronaldo = you mess with ME!
:P
Today , went over to my grandma's house for my granddad's death anniversary.
Many chinese traditional food !
FOOD FOOD FOOD!
Food makes angry girl HAPPY!
LIKE THIS !..
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D: :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D
Spot the error.
HAHAHA !
My yoooungest cousin , JUSTIN !
He just got his backside whacked by his momma !
Naughty boy , doesn't want to eat.
HAHAH LOSEEER
>:X
Omg , this picture is like damn funny lah (To me)
HATREEED IS BAAAAAAAD !
4 people in this picture ,
Me , myself , I and Pamela Wong.
HAHA >:D
OLLLD playstation version.
Joel showed me the cover box and told me & pointed at the big font..
"SEE ! 100,00 games leh !"
I'm like , huh? That much ? Confirm repeated games one what!
& duhhh , they are really repeated.
HAHA.
Dumb company conned people when there's only 10 different games.
I'M A MURDERER , I KILL PEOPLE WITH MY KITCHEN KNIFE AND GIVE IT TO MY MOMMA.
MY MOMMA IS VERY VERY HARR-PIEE NOW.
I'M A GOOD DAUGHTER.
MWUH-HA-HA-HA-HA.
Played Soccer and i lost to computer !
Wtfffff ?!
I saw "Yellow Monster" on the list.
And guess what...
Yeah it happens to be Pokemon.
POCKET MONSTER?!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!
Dumb game.
RONALDO !
Who is that guy touching my ronaldo !??!?!?!?!?!
DIE DIE DIE !!!
Played "Snap" with my little cousins.
HAHA FUN GAME OKAY!
K pictures are still with Daphne , that damn freaking biaaaatch.
Her camera cables are with her Aunt.
SOOO , I GOTTA GO.
TV TV !
MY RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!
Had Steamboat over at Jasper house , stayed overnight at his area & all.
Lazy to talk about that day , HAHA.
Was funnnnn though (:
Loads of stupid crap , jokes , laughters till the residents had to complain about us.
The swing part was the most hilarious one , jasper and donny were like S.I.A.O!
Guuuuys , hahaha!

We are shy peep0rhzx , hahaha!Mario !
You mess with mario , you mess with ronaldo = you mess with ME!
:P
Today , went over to my grandma's house for my granddad's death anniversary.
Many chinese traditional food !FOOD FOOD FOOD!
Food makes angry girl HAPPY!
LIKE THIS !..
:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D D: :D :D :D:D :D :D :D :D
Spot the error.
HAHAHA !
My yoooungest cousin , JUSTIN !He just got his backside whacked by his momma !
Naughty boy , doesn't want to eat.
HAHAH LOSEEER
>:X
Omg , this picture is like damn funny lah (To me)HATREEED IS BAAAAAAAD !
4 people in this picture ,Me , myself , I and Pamela Wong.
HAHA >:D
OLLLD playstation version.Joel showed me the cover box and told me & pointed at the big font..
"SEE ! 100,00 games leh !"
I'm like , huh? That much ? Confirm repeated games one what!
& duhhh , they are really repeated.
HAHA.
Dumb company conned people when there's only 10 different games.
I'M A MURDERER , I KILL PEOPLE WITH MY KITCHEN KNIFE AND GIVE IT TO MY MOMMA.MY MOMMA IS VERY VERY HARR-PIEE NOW.
I'M A GOOD DAUGHTER.
MWUH-HA-HA-HA-HA.
Played Soccer and i lost to computer !Wtfffff ?!
I saw "Yellow Monster" on the list.
And guess what...
Yeah it happens to be Pokemon.POCKET MONSTER?!
HAHAHAHAHHAHA !!!
Dumb game.
RONALDO !Who is that guy touching my ronaldo !??!?!?!?!?!
DIE DIE DIE !!!
Played "Snap" with my little cousins.HAHA FUN GAME OKAY!
K pictures are still with Daphne , that damn freaking biaaaatch.
Her camera cables are with her Aunt.
SOOO , I GOTTA GO.
TV TV !
MY RONALDOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!!!!!!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home