Thursday, December 13, 2007

I am like feeling reaaallllly tired this few days , like going out and out and out.
I can't even stand properly now !
I don't want to be busy , i wan't to be FREE !
Hahaha.
Just gonna add a little captions and off i go !
Mum only allows me 2 hours of computer usage , so gotta hurry !

12 December 200.
Met Daphne the Hot&Sexy Girl !Sexy babe , delivering ice cream for mheeeey.Looks damn artificial right?
Telling you , it's DAMN yummy !
Our new boyfriends , BEN AND JERRY !
HAHA LOOKIE MY LEGGGS!
SKINNY LIKE STICK SIAAAAAL.AHHAHA , EH EH I CAN READ CHINEEEESE.
WO .. AI .. HE ... PING .. !!
(I love Peace)Our cherry necklace (and riiiings)
Bought for her candycaaaanes!

13th December 2007.
Soccer over at Donovan's.
His 5yearold sister super hyper active and damn pretty laaah !

Met the Meetoh gang.
Karina is like oh-so-sweet , please !
Me and my smelly hair+body ..
No , i'm not that short , lol.



Fish and Co!

Karina , Trolley and Chris !
Siao peopleeee , the rest are like camera shyyyy.
Like , don't need to take , i can tell !..

Should i go out tomorrow , or not?
Should i , should i not?
*Toss 2 sided dice*

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home