Saturday, December 22, 2007

I don't know if my blister is getting better or worst.
I don't think it's a blister anymore..
Like , it hurts alot when i touched it and i can't tell if it's healing or not.
:'(

Had some special occasion over grandma's.
& mum says i gotta go cause i have to wrap all those popiah .
Yes other people can do it , but it's something like a traditional thing that the youngest and capable in the family have to do it.
So i considered the "youngest"
Justin and Joel are too young.
Afternoon wrapped , night wrapped.
Refill the toppings & all.
Tiring !

I loovveee my grandma's handmade "Tang Yuan"
Yummyumm.
Damn chewy and soft !
I'm gonna eat it for breakfast tomorrow !

So i stayed there the whole day , and justin was such an angel while i'm patting him to sleep.
So quiet and peaceful , i like.
But he gets all spoilt when he doesn't want to eat himself and insist on playing my psp.
At the moment , i feel like kicking him away.
I love kids when they just SMILE and do NOTHING.
Yes , just smile :D

YOGURTTTTT ! <3

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home