Trick Or Treat?*
Tagg0rts magg0rts reply:
Jiemin > I don't know and i'm not the one who is making the video , my Uppers told me i'm lousy , only know how to spread jam on bread and eat. So sad :( HAHA. Crazy you know those drinks ! AND Somemore it's around CHINATOOOWN.
Joycelyn > Hahah yeah?!
Jaarvis & Donovan > *Stares at both of you*
Hell > Hahaha ! I take them as a compliment and scroll down? O.o It's SINGAPORE KACHINGS!
Vera> You always love me , you will never hate me nor leave me. HAHAHA ! Lesbiang rocks our nipples please ! HAHAHA ! I don't know , you can do so much stupid stuffs on me -.- Can't see the animation?
My mum cooked CLAYPOT rice ,
and it's presented like that...
And i'm like ..Where's the claypot !?
Alot of ginger inside , yuck.
Caught the National Treasure with a DONKEY !
Which was a absolutely superb and awesome movie.I rated it 10/10 !
And also Nicolas Cage is so goddamn KEWL please !
I know him through THE ROCK.Another fab movie , please go watch all his movies !
:D
Omg i just lurrrrve Nicolas Cage! .
Went over to his place and we did syncing.(Not doing for attention or anything , just entertainment)
Wasn't reaaaaally good , but yeah.
Still able to pass yeah!
& i almost died , i shall not elaborate
*Looks at Donovan*
Drinking session with the guys .
Carlsbergggg .
I prefer GUINESS !
But they say it's more bitter and for old people.
>:/
Cause alot of ahpek drink that , so yeah .
Go to hell , both of you.
HAH.

Jasper always got alot of Cartoon thingy.
Cartoon cup , cartoon beer opener.
@_@


Talked alot of cock lah , blahblahblah.
HAHA.
Crazy jokers.
ALLRIGHT .
I can't remember what i wanna blog , so BYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home