Tags reply :
Xiting > Yeah the girl looks like YOU and the guy looks like WEEKIAT right? lol , happy new year to you too , stupid girl aka chaoahlianzx. ! >:D
Jiemin > Thank you , thank you and yeah happy new year too & stop giving me stupid suggestions , i don't want your face on my paper , lol
Hell > I take that as a compliment . lol
Weide > Thanks and yaaaah , yooooutubeeeeee ..
Kiwi > Yep ! (:
Vera > Thankyooou ! Deadmeat but you get to see me you know ! & i didn't managed to see the fireworks too >:D
Timmy > Perhaps...
Shuting > Thank you ! And see you too !
***
I'm hungry now , gah!
Food food food !
I should have gone playing Golf with Dad & Mum >:/
Yesterday's celebration was pretty much enjoyable !
BBQed with alot of people , which i don't think i can named all.
Cause like there's a few people i don't know yet or well , but i still managed to make friends with them (:
& i wore 2D's shirrrt , feels real good.
>:D
Beforeeee that , i met theguywhodoesn'twannashowmehiscutehairstyle ......
NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAH ! >:D
I think he's gonna struggle me when he sees this !
Eating his duck noodlleeees.
I forget what the noodles is called ... again.
& I SEE LIN XIUWEEEN !
Hyperactive bunny .
& i drew this with her crayons !

HAHAHAHA!
Ok that picture , she claims that the ....guy was actually donovan but suddenly change to her BOYFRIEND called SAMUEL?!
And the other one is her , of course. HAHAH.
Like brother like sister!
Then Jasper & Kiwi came over and jasper really knoooows how to crap around with her.
x_X
And the whole room is filled with her screams and all , really crazy.
Met Jiemin at the BusStop opposite Tiong and Bus63 was really loooooooong ,
like waited for 30 minutes or so.
And the next few stops when Derrick , Zhixun and Kenneth wanna board , only zhixun could board the bus , POOR DERRICK. HAHAHA !
:X

The spags sauce was damn awesome , yummyummy !

Jiemin's 2 bucks lightstick.
Lightsabers! (?)
My foot are the Jedis!
& i only took picture with Zhixun , cause he sat beside me when i have my phone in my hand and did heart to heart talks !
HAHAHA.
Went to some carpark place.

I LOVE YOU?
NO ! I LOVE..YOOOOU.
YES YOOOOU ! :D
Played Truth Or Dare
And most of the guys starts exchanging their shirt , especially when derrick exchange his with kannan.
HAHAHA i tell you if i had balls , i'm laughing them off already !

Sadly , we couldn't see the fireworks !
>:(
Cause there's this HDB blocking the view.
Gahhh.
Thanks Chungaik's Dad for the free ride home , really thank you so much.
Especially when my home is quite a distance away.
& school starts tomorrow ,
i don't know if i'm ready anot :/
OKOK I'M LIKE SO GODDAMN HUNGRY ALREADY
BYEBYEBYEBYEB.
Xiting > Yeah the girl looks like YOU and the guy looks like WEEKIAT right? lol , happy new year to you too , stupid girl aka chaoahlianzx. ! >:D
Jiemin > Thank you , thank you and yeah happy new year too & stop giving me stupid suggestions , i don't want your face on my paper , lol
Hell > I take that as a compliment . lol
Weide > Thanks and yaaaah , yooooutubeeeeee ..
Kiwi > Yep ! (:
Vera > Thankyooou ! Deadmeat but you get to see me you know ! & i didn't managed to see the fireworks too >:D
Timmy > Perhaps...
Shuting > Thank you ! And see you too !
***
I'm hungry now , gah!
Food food food !
I should have gone playing Golf with Dad & Mum >:/
Yesterday's celebration was pretty much enjoyable !
BBQed with alot of people , which i don't think i can named all.
Cause like there's a few people i don't know yet or well , but i still managed to make friends with them (:
& i wore 2D's shirrrt , feels real good.
>:D
Beforeeee that , i met theguywhodoesn'twannashowmehiscutehairstyle ......
NAAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAAHHAAHAH ! >:DI think he's gonna struggle me when he sees this !
Eating his duck noodlleeees.
I forget what the noodles is called ... again.
& I SEE LIN XIUWEEEN !
Hyperactive bunny .
& i drew this with her crayons !

HAHAHAHA!

Ok that picture , she claims that the ....guy was actually donovan but suddenly change to her BOYFRIEND called SAMUEL?!
And the other one is her , of course. HAHAH.
Like brother like sister!
Then Jasper & Kiwi came over and jasper really knoooows how to crap around with her.x_X
And the whole room is filled with her screams and all , really crazy.
Met Jiemin at the BusStop opposite Tiong and Bus63 was really loooooooong ,
like waited for 30 minutes or so.And the next few stops when Derrick , Zhixun and Kenneth wanna board , only zhixun could board the bus , POOR DERRICK. HAHAHA !
:X

The spags sauce was damn awesome , yummyummy !
Jiemin's 2 bucks lightstick.Lightsabers! (?)
My foot are the Jedis!& i only took picture with Zhixun , cause he sat beside me when i have my phone in my hand and did heart to heart talks !
HAHAHA.
Went to some carpark place.
I LOVE YOU?NO ! I LOVE..YOOOOU.
YES YOOOOU ! :DPlayed Truth Or Dare
And most of the guys starts exchanging their shirt , especially when derrick exchange his with kannan.
HAHAHA i tell you if i had balls , i'm laughing them off already !

Sadly , we couldn't see the fireworks !>:(
Cause there's this HDB blocking the view.
Gahhh.
Thanks Chungaik's Dad for the free ride home , really thank you so much.
Especially when my home is quite a distance away.
& school starts tomorrow ,
i don't know if i'm ready anot :/
OKOK I'M LIKE SO GODDAMN HUNGRY ALREADY
BYEBYEBYEBYEB.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home