Sunday, April 29, 2007

{Ring ring}

Joel : Helllooo?
Me : -sniggers and says in a very serious tone- Hello , may i speak to Joel Neo?
Joel : *Stammered* I am him ..
Me : Oh , i'm mdm wong from farrerpark police station , someone reported to me and said you are involved in a theft. May i speak to your mother?
Joel : I...never..
Me : Don't lie.
Joel : I really...never.. -sniffled sobs-
Me : Lying is bad you know.
Joel : But i really never !! -cries out loud-
Me : Oh shittttt ! Joel !! It's me ! Pamela jie jie !
Joel : WHALAOOOO !! WHY U LIDDATT !!! -cries even louder-

Argh i thought he would recognise my voice !
Now , i owe him a candies and treating him MacD.
Or else he would tell my mum what i did and i'll be grounded x2
Bah :(

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home