I'm all alone in my home and it's thunderously raining now !
I had to wake up from my nap because I'm afraid a ghost might kill me or a Dracula is dying of thirst.
Why must cloud have to collide into each other making rumbling, awful sounds , why don't they just gently hit each other and making no sounds or maybe a delightful tune instead?
Is it just me , or i'm suffering from astraphobia or midyear is like another week away?!
Speaking about midyearrrr,
My CA1 is total flunk-able !
Me wanna remain in the best NA ! I don't care ! I don't care !
Cause if I'm transfered to the other class , there's no doubt i would slack.
And i don't want that !
I want to get stressed over homework and go to the nearby library myself, write down notes where there's no one to distract me.( if i end up studying at home , there might be a chance of me ended up in zzzing )
I want to get only A1-B3 marks and only them on my report book !
Chinese not in the list though , a C6 or a pass would satisfied my criteria.
It's absurd though , to see people partying at their good results for O levels while I'm still stucked in GESS for another year , cramming my ass off when they can have pretty pedicured toes and manicured fingers and dying superultracool hair colours while i have to wait for another
365 days !
Things might come far worst , but i shall not think to the extend ..yet.
Being distressed in so many things really made my brainjuice working and thinking about my future !
^^V
there's one thing i feared the most though , what if i studied till turned totally retarded ?
Whalao ! Then if someone said hi to me , i would replied you a mathematical formula .
Please kick my shins and slap me real hard cause i might really need that.
I envy people who are having metal teeth right now when they don't even need one !
Wtfwtfwtfwtf .
Damn you rich bitches ! _|_
-hits them and cries-
Above all that , i found a shorter route to home sweet home !
And I'm damn glad cause i wouldn't need a 10 minutes walk through the MRT , ended up wasting 90cents for a packet of Vitasoy when i pass by a provision shop . And another 10-15 minutes walk back home.
NOWWW , it only takes just 10 minutes !
HAHAHAHAH!!
Oh having EL & CL Compo tomorrow.
Goodluck everyone and sorry i didn't buy kitkat for you guys !
PS: Kitkat means Good luck in Japanese.
I had to wake up from my nap because I'm afraid a ghost might kill me or a Dracula is dying of thirst.
Why must cloud have to collide into each other making rumbling, awful sounds , why don't they just gently hit each other and making no sounds or maybe a delightful tune instead?
Is it just me , or i'm suffering from astraphobia or midyear is like another week away?!
Speaking about midyearrrr,
My CA1 is total flunk-able !
Me wanna remain in the best NA ! I don't care ! I don't care !
Cause if I'm transfered to the other class , there's no doubt i would slack.
And i don't want that !
I want to get stressed over homework and go to the nearby library myself, write down notes where there's no one to distract me.( if i end up studying at home , there might be a chance of me ended up in zzzing )
I want to get only A1-B3 marks and only them on my report book !
Chinese not in the list though , a C6 or a pass would satisfied my criteria.
It's absurd though , to see people partying at their good results for O levels while I'm still stucked in GESS for another year , cramming my ass off when they can have pretty pedicured toes and manicured fingers and dying superultracool hair colours while i have to wait for another
365 days !
Things might come far worst , but i shall not think to the extend ..yet.
Being distressed in so many things really made my brainjuice working and thinking about my future !
^^V
there's one thing i feared the most though , what if i studied till turned totally retarded ?
Whalao ! Then if someone said hi to me , i would replied you a mathematical formula .
Please kick my shins and slap me real hard cause i might really need that.
I envy people who are having metal teeth right now when they don't even need one !
Wtfwtfwtfwtf .
Damn you rich bitches ! _|_
-hits them and cries-
Above all that , i found a shorter route to home sweet home !
And I'm damn glad cause i wouldn't need a 10 minutes walk through the MRT , ended up wasting 90cents for a packet of Vitasoy when i pass by a provision shop . And another 10-15 minutes walk back home.
NOWWW , it only takes just 10 minutes !
HAHAHAHAH!!
Oh having EL & CL Compo tomorrow.
Goodluck everyone and sorry i didn't buy kitkat for you guys !
PS: Kitkat means Good luck in Japanese.

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home