Timmy LIKEEEE, VAN-WAWA :D
Jasper I'm high on chocolate , so no one can stop me when i'm in it. Not even YOOU . HAHWHAW. I will give my world to chocolates ! <3<3
Kiwi Ah i seee ! haha you are real funny !
Shuting 3 days ah ? So little ! Say you would take a lifetime lah ! That means you are telling me i didn't bully you enough. ! HAHA Your matthaa cheebyeee no hairrrr !! & what physics thing?
Xiting Chey !! I thought dropped to 25cents. Wthhhh -.- Hahaha nicely animated right ! Thanks to whooo? Heh.
Cindy Yeah totalllly. Starting to hate it .Growl , i don't miss cindy tannus ! :(
.... Nope sorry , my mistake !
For the next few weeks ..
I declare myself to have NO LIFE !
NO LIFE NO LIFEEE !!
I will mug till my brains flop and my head could do a 360 degree turn !
And hopefully...!!
I won't end up doing something else.
Ohh god , please give me your guidance till my midyears are over !
Me wants good result !
Pamie will not talk the talk , but walk the walk !
\m/ OOSHHH !! \m/
Jasper I'm high on chocolate , so no one can stop me when i'm in it. Not even YOOU . HAHWHAW. I will give my world to chocolates ! <3<3
Kiwi Ah i seee ! haha you are real funny !
Shuting 3 days ah ? So little ! Say you would take a lifetime lah ! That means you are telling me i didn't bully you enough. ! HAHA Your matthaa cheebyeee no hairrrr !! & what physics thing?
Xiting Chey !! I thought dropped to 25cents. Wthhhh -.- Hahaha nicely animated right ! Thanks to whooo? Heh.
Cindy Yeah totalllly. Starting to hate it .Growl , i don't miss cindy tannus ! :(
.... Nope sorry , my mistake !
For the next few weeks ..
I declare myself to have NO LIFE !
NO LIFE NO LIFEEE !!
I will mug till my brains flop and my head could do a 360 degree turn !
And hopefully...!!
I won't end up doing something else.
Ohh god , please give me your guidance till my midyears are over !
Me wants good result !
Pamie will not talk the talk , but walk the walk !
\m/ OOSHHH !! \m/

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home