Thursday, April 05, 2007


Today sucked cowshit.

I keep blowing my nose , coughed like a old geezer and can't effing concentrate in class.
Poor shuting have to tolerate me :(
Sorry !
& lucky Weiling has Fengyou .
Gawd , she's my life saver !
Drank plenty of fluid like everyone told me to do so , but that doesn't help much either.

Went for checkup agaiiin , i hate going to clinics now , seriously .
Such a bother.


Anyway , anyhow , I can tell that Mr kung was trying his best to make the class much interesting instead of the very serious and boring mood going on.He's getting funni-er each day .
Hiphip horray !

I'm kinda surprised that i wasn't really that nervous which i used to when i'm taking oral yesterday.


I've pasted postnotes on my wall to motivate myself to study !
A1 A1 A1 !
I want to see you , i miss you so badly !
HAHAHA.

We humans are weird .
We are selfish and only think what's best for us .
No matter how much you are gonna opposed to this , it's the truth cause we teenagers are still in the world where we are not exposed to the fact that everyone ranked how much kaching you have and how smart you are. School are spoon feeding us but when step out , thats when the real pressure is , the sense of belonging that is not found on your friends , when you turned around , you see very familiar faces that you will react instantly and say ,
" Hey , that's my family"

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]

<< Home