
Well hello helloooo.
I'm feeling so elated & i don't know why!
Maybe it's because of yoooou?
Maybe it's because of yoooou?
-grins-
I went over to Eric&Joie's for house warming.
I just loveee their house !
They had fluffy pillows and mattress.
They had fluffy pillows and mattress.
AHH!
*Rolls all over*
*Rolls all over*
Their bar corner was effing cool :D
They even had collection of PRECIOUS THOUGHTS
They even had collection of PRECIOUS THOUGHTS
-SCREAMS-
I WANT I WANT !!

Woohoo !And they even had , a mickeymouse-kind from USA.
So uberuberuber cool.
Me&Joie

Somehow , she look abit like xiaxue?
dontcha think so? :/
ME AND BROO.
From his facial expression , you can tell that he got forced to take a picture with me :P
If i were to leave this place ,
would you wait ...till i come back.?

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home