Chongjing dared boonkeat to snap my bra strap.
so he did ..
and i got angry and threatened him to let me draw his hand or i tell TEACHEEER.
HAHA.

I pity boonkeat somehow ..
but too bad !
Who tell him so stupid follow what people say.
Say must do mehh?
Perverto guys -.-
HAHAHAHAHAH !!!!!
>:D
Then visited hari.
Bought a bearflower and a helium balloon.

went to the wrong ward all thanks to xiting .
HAHA.
Xt : 'cuse me , is there someone here called hari haran?
Nurse : Er , female or male?
Us : male.
Nuse : o..O" erm this place is for woman giving birth (something like that)
We were like , Roflmao + wth lor !
We are soooo effing nervous to see him then this kind of things happened.
So unexpected lol
I thought he would be wrapped up like a mummy but nooo !
I like his sisters very much , esp his 2nd sis.
She's so funnny.
Seeing him really makes me ..lost for words?..
and i would wreak my brains to say something sensible and not stupid.
(cause i always say stupid things -.- )
Ate and took taxi with lingling home.
Gossip alot !
I'm very happy cause although i'm not so close to her , we can talk alot.
:D:D
WHOOO!
BYEBYE!

0 Comments:
Post a Comment
Subscribe to Post Comments [Atom]
<< Home